i, yeah i’m coming home again to you,
’cause you’re my only friend,
i’ll lean into the spirits’ hands,
believe in trinity again,
like it’ll never end.
you were runnin’ fast all of your life,
i know that feelin’,
i know it ain’t easy.
(no matter if u try)
livin’ for just one day,
or savin’ up the holy grace,
i never be ashamed to call his name,
trinity’s a friend.
- letra de icewind – trapped in a dream
- letra de barbra streisand – clicker blues
- letra de david bowie – let me sleep beside you
- letra de impaled – the last gasp
- letra de david bowie – conversation piece